Before you play the Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Choose an alignment (LS or DS) and stick to it; you get a bonus for maxing it out.
- Don’t spend the level-up points you get after level 4 or so until after you leave the first planet and your character changes (You’ll know what I mean when it happens, it’s a pretty major change). More options will open up for character progression and you’ll want points for that.
- Flurry is pretty awesome, but mostly at higher levels. At the first rank it misses a lot, especially if you are dual-wielding, so it might be more useful to do normal attacks until you get a couple points in it.
- Don’t give yourself any feats that have to do with firing guns. Guns are not useful for your main character.
- If you get the opportunity to purchase a translator droid, do it. It opens up pretty major content with regards to party dialogue.