Before you play the Tales of Arise game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- If you’re missing the materials to create better weapons, the game will often give them to you just before a boss. It’s worth double checking and going back to craft them before you face the boss.
- In the skill screen, you can move your cursor over empty skill circles and see what conditions are required to unlock them.
- If you want to grind, loading a fast travel point will also re-spawn all of the monsters in the area. Find a fast travel point with monsters near it and you can quickly fight them again and again.
- Later in the game some crafting options require old weapons, so don’t sell them.
- A few hours into the game you get a way to detect whether there are owls nearby. As far as I can tell that detection method also appears briefly when you enter a map that has an owl somewhere in it.
- Skits can be easy to miss, but if you go to the Reminisce screen when you rest, any skits you missed will be there so you can watch them. They’ll have a green exclamation mark next to them.
- There’s no fall damage, so feel free to jump off edges with ladders/climbers on them.
- Shionne has a lot of artes related to poisoning and other status effects. They are all arial artes, but none of her ground artes launch her in the air and she won’t jump on her own. If she is AI controlled she will never, ever use them unless you manually command her to do so. Unless you manually control her these are wasted points.
Recommended for You
- None Found