Before you play the Sunless Skies game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Officers including your Mascot must be equipped to provide bonuses, this can only be done at port.
- You used to be able to move faster for less fuel by strafing at an angle.
- The hub port is on the well… hub of each map. So if you appear and are kind of lost, head to the middle.
- The area through the gate you start next to is dangerous, confusing and can be kind of expensive to work in. Don’t rush in.
- You can tune combat difficulty at any time if I remember correctly.
- If you’re familiar with Sunless Seas: Trading is important and makes you money, and lights don’t burn fuel.