Before you play the Super Smash Bros: Brawl game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Mid-air fucking dodge.
- Mario and Link? Nerfed. Game and Watch and Luigi? Better.
- It helps to be selfish around big item drops, like from a party ball. If you want items, try and draw the person guarding them away, then circumventing them, smashing them away and jamming on the 'a' button.
- Careful of fast attacks! Capt. Falcon's forward-B leaves you without a third jump, as does Meta-Knight's cyclone. Worse, Marth's final smash can actually launch you off the stage if you miss!
- Unless you're great at timing PK Flash, Lucas is (sadly) better than Ness.
- Don't pick New Pork City unless you want everyone to fucking hate you. Electroplankton is a close second.