Before you play the Supraland game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Turn down shadows all the way if the game isn’t running well. It doesn’t make much of a visible difference, but for some reason it is the single greatest resource hog in the entire game. I went up a steady 20 FPS just from that.
- It’s a game where you definitely want to look up often.
- Also if you find yourself thinking “surely there’s nothing hidden on this unassuming cliff I managed to platform my way up to” you’re probably wrong.
- Don’t stress out too much about reaching stuff that seems way too out of reach, multiple upgrades will come that solve that problem.
- Once you hit endgame you’ll be able to buy chest and grave detectors that will largely remove the need to check any guides.
- While the game gives you a surprising number of combat options, honestly the most effective way to kill things for 90% of the game is going to be combos.
- Oh, and don’t get worried when you end up with one missing gold barrel. That’s found in endgame stuff.
Recommended for You
- None Found