Before you play the Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Always try to attack from above, and that's including melee; attacks from above and behind do more damage. Elevation also gives bonus range to your ranged attackers.
- Every character has an elemental affinity, they'll always do more damage to the opposing affinity.
- It's a sexist game: women make better mages and men make better fighters. In particular, one of the best magic classes is for women only; similarly, male and female beastmasters work with different creatures.
- Speaking of classes, you might want to check a guide on how to unlock them, some of the requirements are arcane.
- Bring your plot-related characters along with you to battles, they are usually at least solid and sometimes necessary to unlock stuff.