Before you play the The Talos Principle game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Thorough exploration can be rewarding as there are numerous hidden things in the game in the form of dozens of minor (and some major) easter eggs and hidden stars required to access bonus areas.
- It’s important to experiment with puzzle objects to see how they function and interact with each other as some tougher puzzles require using them in ways that aren’t immediately obvious or even seem counterproductive at first glance.
- Many stars require thinking outside the box in order to reach them, keep an eye out for possible paths and consider what tools you might need and where to get them.
- You can adjust your character’s movement speed from the game settings if it feels too slow. There’s also a bindable fast forward button in the keybind setting, at least in the PC version.
- The answers you pick when interacting with various terminals can potentially have plot consequences, but they will not lock you out of any endings.
- The color of each sigil (tetromino) indicates what it unlocks once a full set is completed: Green sigils unlock progress and new puzzle hubs, yellow sigils unlock new puzzle tools, red sigils unlock new floors in the forbidden tower and gray sigils which are found exclusively in star bonus areas eventually unlock an extra ending should you find it.
Recommended for You
- None Found