Before you play the Torchlight II game, you will definitely want to know these simple but useful tips and tricks. If you have any tips feel free to share with us!
Things to Know Before Playing
- Your weapon types don’t really matter as long as they’re the same type.
- Fist weapons are nice but they have no area of effect, but loads of abilities will compensate for this.
- Focus is actually a quite nice stat for you since it raises execute chance.
- Strength is still your best stat though.
- Battle rage, shadow burst, and shadow bind are god tier skills.
- Make sure to get at least a point in every passive, many aren’t worth raising beyond that. Execute, cold steel, and shred armor are the good ones.