Few tweaks and fixes for New World.
Tweaks and Fixes
As you might of heard, New World is killing GPUs yet again, let’s try to stop a bit of death.
- Download a software called: MSI Afterburner.
- What you want to do is lower the power draw from 100% to 90%.
- Put your fans on max, for best temps.
Now onto main game.
For the most stability, low settings on everthing has stopped crashes in high density mob areas.
- Effects detail: very high
- Lighting details: high
- Object details: very high
- Post processing: high
- Shadow details: low
- Terrain effects: medium
- Texture effects: high
- Water effects: very high
- V-Sync: off
- Player Nameplate: 2
- Dynamic resolution scaling: off
- Analytics reporting: off (found in Preferences)
These should be a good baseline for pretty much every card, from 1660 to 3090s.