|Home » Guides » Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl - Controller Support Guide
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl - Controller Support Guide
Updated: October 3, 2021
How to Controller Support
- Use Steam Input for controller support.
- Go to:
Steam Settings-> Controller-> General Controller Settings.
- Make sure support is enabled for your controller and that your controller gets listed at the bottom.
- After that you can right-click the game in Steam, Manage-> Controller configuration.
- From there you can rebind the controls as needed for whatever controller you're using so that it lines up with Xbox controls, if Steam hasn't mapped it to Xbox controls already.
- After that you can launch the game and during the character select screen you can press X(or your controller's equivalent) to reconfigure the fight controls to your preference.
Recommended for You:
You May Also Like: