Hello fellow duelists! So for a while now Cyber Angels have been blowing up in popularity and so I've decided to make a farm deck since most people will want to build a Cyber Angels deck. I've been hearing a lot that some f2p players are unable to effectively and efficiently farm level 40 Alexis due to her decklist being to difficult to farm. So now I have decided to make a level 30 F2P farm deck that is very easy to play and make.
This here is the deck list, don't be scared if you do not have some cards because a lot of the cards in the deck are just disposable foils. Speaking of disposable foils, next I'm going to list all of the essential cards and all of the disposable foils cards are:
- Elements Unite!
- Jar of Greed
- Shooting Star Bow - Ceal
- Blustering Winds
- H - Heated Heart
- Blind Spot Strike
- White Elephant's Gift
- Any two non effect foil monsters
- Shard of Greed
- Half Shut
- Enemy Controller
- GraveDigger Ghoul
- The Inexperienced Spy
- Mooyan Curry
- Blue Medicine
How to Use the Deck
Key things to remember!
- You start off at 500 LP due to your skill
- Always finish the duel when you have 0 cards in deck
- Keep GG(Gate Guardian) in defense mode
- Never use any of your buff cards unless its the last turn
- Use Mooyan Curry on the enemy
- Use all your disposable cards when you draw them
- If your hand gets too full you can always set cards
- Only play a monster when you can combo with WEG(White Elephants Gift)
- Only play the second monster to buff up her Cyber Blader to combo with Riryoku
- Blind Spot Strike only works on DEF monsters so you might want to keep Econ
- Since GG is in DEF you can use Shooting Star when you draw it
- You will always have more cards then Alexis
On turn 1 you will have the 3 elements on the field and a GG in your hand. Since you only have 1 card in your hand to start off with, you will always have more cards then Alexis, which is bad. Make sure to play all of your Jar and Shard of Greeds when you can. When you draw a card, if its a disposable card, play it immediately. If its an essential card, keep it until ur last turn. If your hand gets too full which it will sometimes, you can set down cards to free up some space. Repeat this process until you reach the turn where you have 0 cards left in your deck. Most of the time Alexis will have played a Cyber Blader, and a Cyber angel Idaten. This is important because you will need her to play those cards so that you can steal their stats and add them to your GG. You want to use all of your buff cards on your GG, Blind Spot Strike their highest defense monster (usually Idaten) and if it isn't in defense mode you can use Enemy Controller to set it to defense mode. BEFORE YOU USE RIRYOKU play your second monster so that Cyber Blader can double its attack, this is essential because without this, you are losing 2100atk.