This guide includes a pattern that I found that can almost guarantee a win from a salvage, so far I haven't had this technique fail on me..
This entire method almost completly based on which audio cue you are on...
The pattern below works about 80% of the time, however for animatronics such as Baby and Lefty it may not work. What you mark in the checklist has no effect in the game (at least from what I can tell) so just mark "Unsure" whenever it promts you to open the checklist. Lastly, DO NOT open up the checklist unless told to in the pattern, when you do check the results do it quickly!
- Audio Cue 1: Wait until the audio cue is done, then quickly open the checklist, mark it, and close it.
- Audio Cue 2: Once the audio cue is done, zap the animitronic and quickly check the results...
- Audio Cue 3: Wait until the audio cue is done, then quickly open the checklist, mark it, and close it.
- Audio Cue 4: Once the audio cue is done, zap the animitronic and quickly check the results...
- Audio Cue 5: Once the audio cue is done, zap the animitronic and quickly check the results, or just quickly check the results (I'll explain why you have a choice here soon).
That Extra Zap
The option to zap on the 5th audio cue is in result of an extra zap. Yes this method can only use two zaps and work about 80% of the time. However I do recomend using that extra zap either on the 5th audio cue or the 1st or 3rd audio cue. It's best to save the extra zap for the 5th audio cue however but sometimes that isn't an option when it comes to baby or lefty. The only time you should use your extra zap on the 1st or 3rd audio cue is when the animatronic is hostile, which I will show you what the animatronics look like when they are in their hostile state.
The following images are what the animatronics look like when hostile. If they are in these positions use your zap when the audio cue is finished NO MATTER WHAT, unless you wish to die that is...
Hostile Molten Freddy
Hostile Springtrap / William Afton
Hostile Scrap Baby
Smart Fellas Aren't They?
Notice how Baby and Lefty look inactive in their hostile state... Don't be fooled, we are dealing with sentient, haunted animatronics here not your Chucky Cheese family friendly not sentient, non possesed animatronics... Now you have fun with your "Much needed revenue boost"