This guide is to help you make all the potions in Ylands.
Other Ylands Guides:
- Beginners Guide.
- How to Get Unstuck.
- Storage and Inventory Expansion.
- Crafting Stations / Workbenches and Furnaces.
- Crafting: Tools.
- Crafting: Weapons.
Hello there Ylanders! This guide help all those who want to make potions. To start off you need an Alchemy Table (8 Planks, 8 Nails, 1 Glass Flask, 1 Hammer) Then, you need magic dust, and you need a lot of it. You can get magic dust by finding Magic Blossom, and use a morter to make it into dust.
- Berry Head Potion – Shrink your characters head. (10 Raspberries, 1 Magic Dust)
- Cold Resistance Potion – Makes your character immune to cold for some time. (10 Bear Berries, 1 Magic Dust)
- Craftsman’s Potion – This potion makes crafting take 1 second, instead of 1 minute. This potion can be crafted in three different ways. (5 Grain/Buckwheat/Quinoa, 1 Magic Dust)
- Glow Potion – Light up an area around your character. (1 Glowing Mushroom, 1 Magic Dust)
- Health Potion – Heal your character 3 hearts of health. (5 Echinacea, 1 Magic Dust)
- Heat Resistance Potion – Makes your character immune to heat. (5 Desert Sage, 1 Magic Dust)
- Life-Changing Potion – Temporary changes your character body/gender. (1 Toadstool, 1 Magic Dust)
- Melon Head Potion – Make your characters head grow double the original size. This potion can be crafted in two ways. (10 Desert Melons/Wild Melons, 1 Magic Dust)
- Potion Of Flight – Give you the ability to fly temporary. (5 Snapdragon, 1 Magic Dust)
- Potion Of Speed – Increase your speed for some time. (5 Bone Dust, 1 Magic Dust)
- Potion Of Strength – Makes your character stronger, and increases the speed of breaking blocks. (5 Spinach Leaves, 1 Magic Dust)
- Water Breathing Potion – Your character can swim underwater without losing breath. (1 Coral, 1 Magic Dust)