Tips & Tricks
- Keep an eye on the amount of workers. A dwindling amount of workers is the first sign of an economy going down.
- Don’t forget to unlock your second general. A second general is vital if you want to attack on two fronts, or want to defend two generals coming from two sides.
- Expanding your kingdom is very important, but if you still have free building spots in your regions, it may be wiser to fill those up first. Unless you’re racing for a specific production spot bonus.
- Always try to position a general next to a building. This protects it from enemy attacks and gives it a bonus.
- Don’t try to unlock every unit, know which units you want to go for. (Of course, experiment against AI to see what works and what doesn’t)
- A fully upgraded “cheap” card can be more lethal than a powerful unit that has not been upgraded.
- If your deck gets beaten during battle, try to change the cards. Perhaps you are lacking a certain type of unit.
- Most cards can be countered by other, sometimes way cheaper, units. You win by being more efficient with your mana.
- Take over turrets. As they do constant damage they are a good way to take out towers and create a free passage to the base.
- Check to see what your opponent is building in the overworld, the types of buildings can give an indication of what he or she is focusing on (cards or defenses).
- Sometimes moving away from a fight can be a good idea. You can move faster through your own terrain. Attacking a general when you know the other has a more powerful deck is pointless, buy yourself a little more time to strengthen or change your own deck.
- And lastly, the big one…
Know where the strengths and weaknesses of your cards lie. A well timed, fully upgraded, unit can make the difference between a match lost or won.