EVERSPACE - Gameplay Tips for Beginners
Sep 15, 2016
Important Hints for Beginners
- Use Strafe Left / Strafe Right to avoid hostile fire.
- Use Scanning Probe to find all resources and containers. Scanning probes are easy to craft. So don't save them up.
- Use Laser-Weapons for Enemy-shields and Projectile-Weapons for hull.
- Don't forget to upgrade your weapons and shields. U can do this in the inventory. The more blueprints u find, the better the mods u can craft.
- Look for freighter without escorts. When u destroy them u get much resources and some repair drones. Freighter don't attack you. But be careful. Any ship near the freighter will attack you.
- Try to kill all enemies on every sector to get enough fuel and credits.
- If u have no fuel u also can attack the fuel tank of the stations. But every ship and all turrets will attack u. So be fast and get away after u get the fuel.
- Recycle all weapons u don't need, to get the resources.
- If u have too much resources of one kind u can change it on trading stations for other resources. Do that even if u don't need this resources. Maybe u will need them later.
- U can destroy mines. Don't get to near!
- After death u should invest all credits, cause they will set to zero for the next run.
- Try to level up the perk for more credits very early.