A simple Logic Circuit to stop a machine from producing after reaching Stacker Limit.
Other Stationeers Guides:
- Super Simple Steel Smelting.
- Super Simple Autocycling Airlock.
- Simple Gas Filtration System.
- Simple Logic Chip Solar Tracker.
- Building Your First Base.
- Quick Guide to Auto-Solar Power.
- Guide to Your First Pressurised Base with Airlock.
Connect stacker to a Machine, and wire it up.
Turn the Logic Screws to these settings.
Turn the Logic Chips on, and then use the Dail on the Stacker for the amount of Items it should produce,
Then operate the machine as normaly, select the item you want to make, hit Activate.
Then when the Number you set on the Stacker dail is reached, the Machine will deactivate.
Be the first to comment