A few months ago I was playing ETS2 and it started to rain the weird thing is that the rain had a glitch, which caused that in the inner camera the car was "distorted" or something like that. Which caused me to start looking for a solution and well now I want to share it.
Other ETS2 Guides:
- Special Transport DLC Guide.
- Italia DLC Achievements Guide.
- Max Speeds for Trucks.
- How to Reverse with a Trailer.
Steps to Fix the Problem
- Go to Documents.
- Enter Euro Truck Simulator.
- Find the file "reconfig" and open it with the notebook.
- Search for "uset g_hq_3d_scale".
- Instead of the "0" you put the "2".
- Now look for "uset g_hq_3d_screenshot" and instead of "0.0" you put the "2".
- Save and ready enter the ETS2.