In this guide i will teach you how to unlock all the Achievements in Foto Flash.
They Took Our Jobs
First, go to the Island Ramen restaurant and meet Clef, she will ask you to find someone to help her.
You have to find the broken robot, fix him and make him help Clef (You can find the robot in a maze next to a house with Flamingo Hotel advertisement on the roof).
To fix him, you have to find:
- Batteries – You can find Batteries in a house with red roof, that has a pool.
- Daffodil – Buy a Daffodil from the florist and give it to the woman with the yellow straw hat, in return she will give you a pair of shears.
- Use the shears to cut the fence (the path next to the agent). Enter the fence and search for the screwdriver.
- Go to the Robot and give him both items (Batteries and Screwdriver), he will turn on and help Clef.
- Talk with Clef.
Shake it Like a Polaroid
To get Cymbelle’s photo you have to collect a radish, a banana and a kale.
- To get Radish you have to go to the maze in the upper right corner of the map and find the pink rabbit next to the house, answer his three question (answers are 2, 3, 1 respectively) and he will give you the radish.
- To get the banana, you have to find a clown and buy a banana ($25). The clown can be found next to the football field.
- For kale, you have to go to the bottom left corner of the map and find the guy with sun glasses on the beach, hes tired of making diet, so you have to give him an hamburger to get the kale.
- Before you get the hamburger, you need to find the matches, Matches are near the bottom beach, next to a house with blue roof.
- To get the hamburger, go to the beach on upper right corner, you will find a chef with a grill, give him matches and he will give you the kale.
- Give the kale to the diet guy to receive the kale.
- Give kale to Cymbelle.
I Want To Believe
To get Xyla’s photo you have to give her an photo of an alien.
- Go to the maze where the pink rabbit is, in the upper right corner of the map. The alien object (gigacitron) should be near the rabbit, next to the house.
- You have to take the shears (you can get it by doing the steps from Clef’s photo) and, cut the fence leading to the forest, by turning left in the forest, you will find an alien with a spaceship.
- Give gigacitron to the alien and you will get his photo.
- Give Xyla the photo.
Note: I recommend completing Clef’s photo first, since most of the items required for Xyla, you can get while doing Clef.
Hey Batter, Batter
To get Flam’s photo, you have to give her 20 baseballs.
She lost her baseballs all over the city and want you to find the baseballs for her. You can find them just by walking around the city. The hardest ball to get is inside the fence, on the forest, protected by the agent.
To open the fence, follow the steps to get a picture of Clef on the Island Ramen Restaurant.
To get Ukuleila’s photo you have to find and give her helmet back!
- Find the clown, next to the football field and buy a banana ($25).
- Find the monkey on a tree (monkey is in the zone, surrounder by trees, near the house with the Flamingo Hotel advertisement) give him the banana and he will give you the broken helmet.
- Take the Broken helmet to the Fixit man to fix the helmet. (you can find the Fixit man behind the VHS Palace)
- Give the fixed helmet back to Ukuleila.
Video Games, I Like Those
To get Midi’s photo, buy her a video game.
- Go to the Coffe Shop (Sand Dollar Cafe) to get a catalogue.
- Give Midi the catalogue.
- Buy her the video game (costs $200)
Note: If you are on the begining of the game or dont have enough money, i recommend doing this task later, since you will need this money for other tasks.
Your Clothes, Give Them To Me
To get Violina’s photo you have to find and give her the 3 pieces of clothing taken away by three kids.
- First one is hidden on the MailBox next to the Post Office.
- Second one is hidden in the bush behind the Bikinis store.
- The third kid is hidden on a trash can, next to the house with red roof and with the Sober Up advertisement.
To get Synthia’s photo, you have to give her a Pink Mushroom.
- Find the Pink mushroom, its really easy, its in a maze, next to the Flaming Hotel (with the robot), the entrance of the maze has 2 houses.
- Find a guy with brown hair and 3D glasses (Red and Blue) next to a house with pool, show him the pink mushroom so he can confirm this is the right mushroom.
- Give the Pink Mushroom to Synthia.
The Show Must Go On
To get Keytara’s photo, you have to find and give her lucky locket back.
- Find the pervet guy with white t-shirt outside the Bikinis store and talk to him. He will ask you to give him something to release his frustations (if you know what i mean :P)
- Go to the bulletin board, next to the trash can (near the house with red roof with the Sober Up advertisement on top), you will find a phone number, call to that number, she will request $100 to help you. (Marla the medium number is: 56172)
- After call to that number, go to the far right of the beach above the city, find the key and use the key to open the Lighthouse, on the beach below the middle of the city. (Key wont spawn if you dont call to that number on the bulletin board)
- On the Lighthouse, the guy will ask you to give him a small cup of coffe. Go to the coffe shop (Sand Dollar Cafe) and choose: Golden Valley Bold Blend, on a small cup, with 1 milk, no cream, 2 sugar and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Give the coffe to the guy inside the Lighthouse, and in exchange, he will give you a Yellow magazine.
- Give the Yellow magazine to the pervet guy, he will give you the Lucky Locket.
- Give the Lucky Locket back to Keytara.
X Marks the Spot
To get Trompette’s photo, you have to find and give her three objects, a Shell, a Gold Coin and an Image of Vanity.
- The Shell you can find on the beach, on the right of the lighthouse.
- To get the Gold Coin, you have to talk to the drunk guy, behind the Island Ramen restaurant. He will ask you for something to make him sober fast. Search for a Sober Up Machine (you can find it, next to the Noodle Teaze). It will most likely tell you that the machine is broken.
- To fix the Sober Up Machine, you have to call the assistance. You can find the paper with the number inside a backyard (next to the bulletin board), in the middle of a yellow house with blue roof and a white house with brown roof. After find the number, call the number and the machine will be fixed. (Assistance number is: 43893)
- Buy a drink ($10) and take it to the drunk guy, you will receive a Gold Coin.
- To get the Image of Vanity, you have to go to the beach below the city and talk to a guy with blue shorts, he will ask you for a Dumbbell.
- You can find the Dumbbell in the forest blocked by the fence. (check the steps from Clef’s photo, to see how to get the items to unlock the fence).
- Give the Dumbbell to the guy with blue shorts and he will give you a picture of him (Image of Vanity).
- Give all the items you got to Trompette.
Go to the Danner’s Disks store and buy all 4 disks avaliable on the store. Each Disk costs $50.
Not For The Articles
Give all the photos to your boss.
Warning: Once you give all the photos to your boss, the game will end.
However, if you choose continue, you are still able to continue your game, just in case you want to do something you forgot, but if you click “new game”, you will lose your save game (thats what happened to me :s)
You have to find all the 4 mushrooms avaliable (green, orange, pink and blue).
After getting all the mushrooms, you have to find a guy with brown hair and 3D glasses (Red and Blue) next to a house with a pool and give him all the mushrooms.
Locations of the Mushrooms:
- Green Mushroom: behind Post Office.
- Orange Mushroom: in a maze with a house with flamingo hotel advertisement.
- Pink Mushroom: in the other maze, near to the house with flamingo hotel advertisement.
- Blue Mushroom: behind Island Ramen Restaurant.
Buy 10 Bananas from the Clown (you need to have 10 bananas on inventory to receive the achievement). The Clown can be found next to the football field.
Please State Your Emergency
Open your cellphone and call to an emergency number.
The numbers i know that work are: 112, 911 or 000..