Guide on how brew Saviour Schnapps (save potion).
Other KC:D Guides:
- Achievements / Trophies.
- How to Beat Up Kunesh.
- How to Remove the Need for Saviour Schnapps.
- How to Get Money for Lockpicks at the Talmberg.
- How to Get Hans Capons Bow.
What You Will Need
- 1x Nettle
- 2x Belladonna
- Alchemy Station
These ingredients can be found growing in the world, or you can purchase them from a herbalist/alchemist.
How to Brew
- Go to an Alchemy station and read the book to the right Go to the potions section in the book and the first potion will be Saviour Schnapps - the words will be mixed up until you have learned how to read.
- Click on 'Prepare' on the first potion to add the ingredients to the alchemy shelf. Then exit the book.
- Add wine from the left shelf into the cauldron.
- Select the Nettles from the right shelf and add it to the cauldron.
- Select Belladonna and add it t the mortar in front of you. Use the pestle next to it to grind up the Belladonna, then add it to the dish in front of you. Do this twice.
- Press Q to use the bellows. Heat up the cauldron until it boils (it will look like little flames in the water)
- Turn the sand-timer on the right shelf. Wait until the timer is up, then turn it again.
- Once the second timer has passed, add the ground up Belladonna from the dish.
- Turn the timer again.
- When the timer is up, grab a phial from the left hand side and click on the cauldron to pour the mixture in.
Congratulations! You have now created a Saviour Schnapps.