How to easily get the nice Bow from Hans Capon + Archery Tricks.
Other KC:D Guides:
- Achievements / Trophies.
- How to Beat Up Kunesh.
- How to Brew Saviour Schnapps (Save Potion).
- How to Remove the Need for Saviour Schnapps.
- How to Get Money for Lockpicks at the Talmberg.
How to Hit & Get The Bow
Archery is quite tricky in this game.
With 2-3 Steps it is getting a lot easier to hit what you want. Especially if you want to win against this spoiled Brat Hans Capon.
- Optional: If you want to make it super easy, draw a Dot with a whiteboard marker on your screen. Becaus the crosshair is gone in archery mode. Or just remember the center of the screen.
- Mostly the crosshairs moves only horizontally. If you begin your aim on the left red cross, the crosshair starts moving right and travles back. you just have to wait till it aligns with your target [marked by a green Arrow] the blue circle. Then you release the arrow. This works till the marked threshold on the stamina bar.
- Now the hard part is out of it. You just have to estimate the range of the bow like in any other RPG. For defeating Hans Capon you just aim on the crossing wooden bars above the target.
This is a quick explanation of how to defeat him and hit with archery.