How to Obtain All Achievements
There are 24 achievements. The majority of them are self explanatory but I will give tips on how to get all of them, please check the Hard achievements section for the tips.
How many achievements are there?
- Character achievements:… 7
- Weapon achievements:… 7
- General achievements:… 5
- Hard achievements:… 5
Quickplay mode does not count.
- Survive Darkness 15 with Shana.
- Survive Darkness 15 with Diamond.
- Survive Darkness 15 with Scarlett.
- Survive Darkness 15 with Hina.
- Survive Darkness 15 with Spark.
- Survive Darkness 15 with Lilith.
- Survive Darkness 15 with Abby.
- Use the Revolver to survive Darkness 15.
- Use the Shotgun to survive Darkness 15.
- Use the Crossbow to survive Darkness 15.
- Use the Flame Cannon to survive Darkness 15.
- Use Dual SMGs to survive Darkness 15.
- Use the Batgun to survive Darkness 15.
- Survive the full 20 minutes.
- Survive the night on Darkness 1.
- Survive the night on Darkness 5.
- Survive the night on Darkness 10.
- Survive the night on Darkness 15.
On the Edge
- Survive the night with 1 Max HP at the end.
You can do this on Darkness 1.
You can also try and get “Nimble” in the same run and aim to survive without getting hit.
I recommend using Hina with shotgun and make sure to select “Tome of speed” and “Tome of power” to reduce your max health.
- Survive the night without getting hit.
As mentioned above, you can do this in the same run as “On the Edge”.
Hina’s dash is good to avoid hitting enemies.
The best builds will typically either prioritise Summon Mastery or Mini Clip.
Gotta Catch ‘Em all
- Survive the night with 8 summons at the end.
You must play as Shana to get the “Specialize” upgrade from one of the three mini bosses. This will triple the effect of the next upgrade you take.
You must use Specialize on a summon such as dagger, ghost, dragon or bug, then gradually unlock the rest normally.
- Survive the night without firing your gun.
You must use Hina with grenade launcher.
Use Hina’s right click ability to kill enemies and focus summoner upgrades.
Prioritise dragon first. Then daggers, ghost, magic lens, glare, movement ect.
See below for ideal runes (You don’t need to be maxed, just level what you can).
- Survive the night with Abby and the Grenade Launcher, and only using Abby’s special ability to fire.
Very similar to the “Pacifist” run, prioritising summoner upgrades, I also recommend a few HP upgrades. Bullet speed upgrades also increase grenade distance.
Movement speed upgrades will also help with avoiding close-call explosions.