Please note: all credit goes to Teej got Rekt!
My Favourite Wheels all for different types of game types!
Use These Wheels to Your Advantage!
Use these wheels to your advantage since the game is a new game that’s just come out and very many players are just getting use to it, you should be able to get a few wins.
Lets Start with the Defensive Wheel which i like to use when i feel like i’m not playing well and may need to run from a fight.
- Now i use the Berserker Arrow For the reason, if you’re being chased you can turn around hit the target or try and you get unlimited stamina for 10 seconds which gives you a good chance to sprint for them 10 seconds and make a get away.
- The Tools i use are Cage Trap, Smoke Bomb And Snowball, I use these because with the Cage trap you are able to trap your target and run or even damage them and use the unlimited stamina to run, I use the Smoke bomb because if you’re in trouble and need to escape the fight quickly you are able to use this and get away, And the snowball because, firstly it takes nothing to craft these apart from a second in game and you are able to throw these at enemys and push them back if they’re charging you, you could be getting chased turn around throw one of these puppies and hit a player and gain a bit more distance between you both.
- The Electronics I use are going to be, Camo, Teleport And Energy Shield Or Power Leap, you can use either of these. I use camo because if you spot an enemy that you think is good or you just want to get out of that area without him seeing you, you’re able to activate camo and run, same with Teleport you think he’s going to be able to kill you? Pop teleport and you can teleport anywhere up to 100 Meters Away, With Power Leap you are able to go about 150 meters! I use energy shield becaues if someone is beating me I can just pop a Shield and i have 10 seconds of hits that aren’t going to damage me and honestly if you need to pop it and let the enemy hit you once and you’re gonna go really far so after he’s hit you, you’re gonna want to Teleport & or Power leap straight out of that situation.
- The Gear i use in this Wheel is basically everything to keep players as far away as possible such as Evader Boots, And Ghost Cloak, i use the Scavenger Axe in this wheel so if im low on health i can kill a deer and get a 25+ Heal, or even more if my axe is upgraded fully! I use the Ghost Cloak for the Less Tracking time the opponent gets on me, and I use the Evader boots for the ability to ruin quicker and get further away if im being tracked, this can be very helpful in many situations.
High Kill Wheel
For This Section We will talk about the High Kill Wheel.
- Here i use the Hunters Arrow because of the 10 second tracking it gives you on the player, This is a very good advantage to keep eyes on your opponent and almost be able to track where they’re going and be able to hit them before they get the chance to hit you, if they’re trying to hide you have basically / almost wall-hacks.
- Here i use The Bear Trap, SmokeBomb And Trip Wire, I use these because they’re all advantages in fights The bear trap causes the Player to be stuck in a trap and you can get 2 axe hits or a very easy bow hit here with the bear trap thats 150 – 200 + 100 damage, thats almost half the players health gone, The Smoke bomb is very usefull if you have already hit the player or have been tracking them, you will be able to see them in the smoke and can hit them without them seeing you, The trip wire is good because it stuns the target for a few seconds and lets you get a very easy hit off on the opponent.
- The Electronics i use here are Camo,Teleport And Radar or Turret. I use these since they all give you an advantage over the player and can give you a very high chance to beat the opponent. You can use Camo to get hits or your player without them being able to see you, you can use Teleport to trap your opponent when they’re running or teleport right on top of them when you’re close, You can use Radar to see your opponent when they’re close again this is just like Tracking your opponent and getting the advantage, I would also sometimes use the turret because im sure this is a guranteed hit if they’re in the open!
- The Gear i use here Are Sharpened Axe, Runner Cloak And Speed Boots, for reasons such as The Extra damage when the axe is upgraded is very useful for fights when you feel like your axe is your only option the Runner cloak since it keeps you the warm and you can run the furthuest with this also you won’t have to worry about getting too cold half way through a fight which will give you less vision and could get you killed, and then i use speed boots just because the extra speed you have in a fight is the better, you can easily catch your opponent and get an extra hit on them if they’re attempting a getaway.