Are you struggling to get money in Assassin’s Creed Origins? Don’t worry got you covered.
Other ACO Guides:
- How to Solve the Riddle in Layla’s Cave.
- Comprehensive List of Hallucinations.
- All Pharaoh Boss Fights (Curse of the Pharaohs).
- All Stone Circle Locations & Solutions (Stargazer Achievement).
- All Papyrus Puzzle Solutions & Locations.
You will have to unlock Apollonia (as shown on the map), you will ahve to be atleast Level 37, you need 7+ Firebombs, you need strong weapons to kill them fast, and don’t turn on enemy auto-level.
This is more a money farm than an xp farm but I got a level in an hour (39-40).
There will be gaurds, just kill them really fast and the farming can begin.
If you haven’t seen anything on this place well then it’s easy, there are a lot of animals and you can kill them and collect their loot and after a while you can sell it.
The Animals will be in cages so you will need the firebombs right about now.
Here are the loctations to throw your fire bombs at:
Then there is one Lioness on her own, but you don’t need a firebomb you can just kill her (I know in the picture she isn’t there but that is because of enemy scalling) here is how it looks:
Then collect all the loot…
After you collected the loot you will have to bring up the Quest page (Tab) like this:
The press ‘R’ to reload.
The animals will have respawned but not the gaurds the just repeat over and over again.
Just will give you a total of 50000 + coins in an hour.
Remember to sell your Animal Goods and The Pelts, Hard Leather and Soft Leather.
Recommended for You
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – How to Farm Infinite EXP, Infinte Drachmas and Infinite Materials
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – How to Start the Trial of the Gods
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – How to Kill A Pharaoh’s Shadow
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Skill Tree: Quick Guide on What to Get
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Tips and Tricks for Getting Started