Various Cheat Codes you can use in singleplayer or multiplayer.
More AoE II Guides:
- All Civilizations Guide (Bonuses, Tips and Strategies).
- Chronological Order of Campaigns.
- How to Enable Enhanced Graphics Pack.
- Simple Fast Castle Build Order.
Type these into chat in singleplayer to see effect.
MARCO: Reveals the entire map. It works as a switch — on or off — so entering it again will hide the map.
POLO: Removes the fog of war. This too works as a switch, like so entering it again will restore the fog of war.
ALPACA SIMULATOR: Creates an “Alfred the Alpaca”, which looks like a Llama. Very high armour value, trample damage, and attacks with headbutts. Strong in melee combat, weak against speed, ranged attack.
FURIOUS THE MONKEY BOY: Creates a “Furious the Monkey Boy”. Destroys buildings easily, but slow and dies after taking nine hits.
HOW DO YOU TURN THIS ON: Creates an “AC Cobra”. Fires rounds of bullets, impressive long range, and high hit points, armour, and damage. Poor AI, bullets harm friendly units.
I DON’T EXIST: Creates a “Penguin”. High armour and damage.
I LOVE THE MONKEY HEAD: Creates a “VMDL”. Quick and good for exploring. Cannot attack but grant attack bonus to buildings if garrisoned. Fun fact: VMDL stands for Villager Male David Lewis and in case you’re wondering, David Lewis was in the team that made the game.
TO SMITHEREENS: Creates a Saboteur. More effective and faster than a Petard, the only non-cheat suicide unit on land.
CHEESE STEAK JIMMY’S: Increases Food by 10,000.
LUMBERJACK: Increases Wood by 10,000.
ROBIN HOOD: Increases Gold by 10,000.
ROCK ON: Increases Stone by 10,000.
NINJACONNOR / NINJALUI / ROWSHEP: Increases all resources by 1,00,000.
!MUTE: Silences taunts. That’s it.
!NOMUTE: Reverses !mute.
AEGIS: Building, researching, resource gathering, and training is done instantly — for everyone including the AI. Works like a switch, so can be turned off.
BLACK DEATH: Kills all other civilisations, except yours. Yes, even your allies.
I R WINNER: Declares your civilisation as the winner.
NATURAL WONDERS: Transfers player control to nature, in lieu of losing control of your civilisation. It is irreversible — there’s no way to regain control of your civilisation other than starting a new game.
RESIGN: You lose the game.
TORPEDO X: Kills the specified civilisation, where “X” is civilisation number from 1 – 8.
WIMPYWIMPYWIMPY: Kills all of your units, resulting in the same outcome as resign.
WOOF WOOF: Transforms birds into “Stormy Dogs”. They are flying dogs with red capes. No gameplay change.
- Ctrl+P – Build immutable structure
- Ctrl+T – New resource menu
- Ctrl+Q – Speed construction
- Ctrl+C – View ending
Remember: When using cheat codes in a game, you will not be able to earn achivements in that match!
Recommended for You
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – Civilization Team Bonuses
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – How to Obtain All the Difficulty Achievements (Easy Method)
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – Dark Dinner Achievement
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – Chronological Order of Campaigns
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – How to Enable Enhanced Graphics Pack