Every level’s map and how to read them!
First of all, in Infernium not every level have a map, but they have a good deal of information in them and as you progress they will help you out or even be essential to complete the game.
It is why I have recompiled them in this guide and will also explain how to read them with the legend.
- Three lights: Great density of harvesting light
- Concentric Circles: Pit to earn lifes back
- Fire Cairn: Checkpoint
- Nitrox and scuba tanks: level change
- Horizontal lines: Light barrier
- Bend arrow: jump and no going back
- Arrow: map continues here
- Question mark: Something interesting here
- Exclamation mark: Danger or something really interesting
Enemies are represented in the maps by their own colors (for example Crimson Cloaks are red painted in the map).
Buttons and barriers are also visible as orange lines!
- Edge Castle
- Silent Catacombs
- Wet Cave
- Floating Castle
- Rain Bridge
- Crimson River