Farm Together is an amazing game. Over 70 hours of playing I have learned things the hard way. Now that I am a Veteran of the game. I put together a list of tips that has helped me be more successful with less grinding. Here are the tips that help me succeed in Farm Together.
Other Farm Together Guides:
Tips and Tricks for Successful Farming
- Always plant trees of the same kind together and post a sign.
- Combine fish of the same kind in large ponds.I tried to single pond for each fish method, but it was too time consuming. Be sure to place a sign post of each type of fish.
- Place all farm animals in the same area. I made the mistake of placing animals where ever I had space, only to be running around trying too remember where I put certain animals.
- When doing quests, plant only the crops, trees needed for those quests. It will help you get through faster.
- A new feature: Flower beds once planted continues to yield flowers. All you need to do is water, and harvest.
- Be sure to check your quests daily to see what needs to be done.
- If you are visiting other Gamer's farms, be courteous and say Hi. We don't bite. And you can make a new friend or two by just saying Hello, Hola,, Priviyet, Bonjour, etc.
- Try to unlock water sprinkler asap as they will help if you have super large farms. The sprinklers will water plants and crops for you.
- Always plants trees you have unlocked. So you won't have to be running around trying to when quests calls for it. You already have lots planted.
- You don't need to water crops when it rains. Except the Flower beds.
- You don't need to water trees.
- You can only water flower beds during their harvest seasons. I suggest that you place sprinklers to water the flower beds constantly.
- Make large animal pens. It will help when needing to harvest for quests.
These tips should help you run a more efficient farm. Thank you for your time.
- Place flower beds together and use sprinklers to water them. That way you can just harvest them and not worry about having to come back to water them every season.
- Once you hit higher levels (40-60), I would not even bother watering crops. I rarely water mine anymore and they still grow in a timely manner. It helps cause quests will require more and more items. For example.... one of the quests I did required 1700 lettuce. I wasn't about to water all of those since I have a very large farm. It didn't matter if I watered them or not, they still grew.
- When using Farmhands, put them in the middle of your crops, trees, fisheries, crops, etc.. to maximize their usage.