A detailed map for The Signal from Tolva Polar Region (from the free expansion patch) showing Artifact Signals, Snooper Parcels, the exact locations of Resource items. Additionally a secret area and how to reach it marked on the map. And a few other nifty tips have been added, like the locations of all Spiders/Cows.
Other The Signal From Tolva Guides:
The Detailed Polar Region Map
- For convenience, all the regions are named on the map. This can slightly help find all of them for the Traveller achievement.
- Also named are the hazard areas that require a specific level of hazard suit to enter them. A suit upgraded to level 1 lets you enter the red’ish Heavy Ionizing Radiation areas; a level 2 upgrade opens up the green’ish Chemical Hazard areas; and finally at level 3 the purple’ish Psionic Hazard areas become explorable.
- Even though the Scan locations are clearly marked by the game, the actual exact location of the Artifact Signal is not. Quite often the artifact is quite a bit away from the game’s marker. Note that the artifact signal in the Probability Chasms’ maze is actually under ground in the neighboring area. Also at least 0-2 survey signals are still missing!
- The Snooper Parcels have been clearly marked. Apparently I am missing 0-2 of them though.
- All the Resource locations (I found) have been marked.
- The game already marks the Anomalous Material locations, I added resource fragment counters to these markers.
- The Military Bunker and Spawn Beacon markers are shown for completeness.
- When exploring you can encounter the “Spider”s (sentries) and “Cow”s.
- There seems to be only one interesting secret area in the region, this has been marked, plus an arrow denotes how to get to it.
- A few other things of note: places I was able to “exit” the map.
- As a reminder, the Maze in the region has been marked.
- Bonus: Added my solution for the maze in Probability Chasms, scribbled at the top the map. Note I had to exit the maze via teleport, I presently do not know how to actually solve exiting the maze again.