Weapons, Power-ups and bonuses that can be bought in the shop.
Weapons, Power-ups & Bonuses
- 3 Way shot – makes your primary weapon split into 3 different directions. Adds +1 to your shotpower every time you buy it.
- Bouncing shot* – replaces your primary shot with a bouncing sphere. You can attach it to your hex-shield to make it last longer. Adds +1 to the shotpower every time you buy it.
- Spread shot** – replaces your primary shot with a machine gun. Adds +1 to your shotpower every time you buy it.
- Bomb – explosive weapon. When deployed it rolls forward on the ground. Explodes on contact or after few seconds. You cannot buy it if your car is equipped with mines.
- Mine – explosive weapon. When deployed it firmly sticks to the ground. You cannot buy it if your car is already equipped with bombs.
- Hex-shield* – gives protection from any non-explosive weapon. It lasts longer with a bouncing sphere attached to it. You can recharge it by scooping the arena energy borders when active.
- Stealth** – makes you invisible for few seconds. If you fire when invisible, your firepower will have a +10 bonus but this will drain your energy.
- Armor upgrade – it gives more protection against any weapon that hits you and any collision. Adds +1 to the armor bonus every time you buy it.
- Energy recharge – probably your first choice every time you visit the shop. This item recharges your energy in full.
- Alien drug stim – this item slows the time, allowing you to concentrate the fire on faster enemies or to avoid to be hit. This item lasts longer compared to the arena pickup.
- Double money bonus – this bonus doubles the money you’ll earn in the next stage you play. It applies to bonus stages as well.
- Bonus stage ticket – this ticket gives the access to one of the bonus stages. It can be combined with the double money bonus (X2) to earn more money at the end of a stage.
* This item can be used only by the main character.
** This item can be used only by the parasite.