A quick guide on how to fix a rare issue with Little Witch Academia Chamber of Time crashing on startup.
How to Fix the Issue
If you're reading this you're probably one of the very minor unlucky people who have encoutered this bug. It's quite easy to fix and should work for everyone who's dealing with it. Let's start.
If you're seeing this pop-up (sorry for the bad quality image) then you're probably wondering how to fix it. The issue is directly connected to your sound setting, the game probably can't deal with higher frequencies and decides to shut down instead. This might get patched soon, but for the time being this is how you can fix it:
- Go to your taskbar and right click on the volume/speaker icon.
- Choose - Open Sound settings.
- On the right side of the window that popped up, click on Sound control panel.
- Choose your playback device and click on properties.
- Go to the Advanced tab and look for the drop down menu.
- Pick: 16 bit, 48000 Hz (DVD Quality).
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
Launch the game and enjoy the dorkiness of Akko.