A guide to show you how you can add a station and/or scenery to a coaster blueprint. You can also use this this combine anything in the game into a blueprint.
Selecting the Tool
Press the “Multi Selection” in the bottom right corner.
Press the second button from above, which reads “Click or drag to add to selection. You can use the first tool if you want to select everything within a square.
Selecting the Coaster / Scenery
Press everything that you want to select, you don’t have to hold any buttons.
Saving the Blueprint
Press the “Save Selection As Blueprint” button, in the top right of the screen.
A menu will pop up, press the “New Blueprint” button.
Insert your “Item Title”, your “Item Description” and select your tags. Feel free to make a custom thumbnail with the usual movement buttons. Then press the “Create Blueprint” button.
Recommended for You
- Planet Coaster – How to Create Perfect Curved Paths
- Planet Coaster – How to Start a Challenge Park on Hard Difficulty
- Planet Coaster – The Treasure of Peg-Leg Pete (Pirate Cove)
- Planet Coaster – How to Obtain Brightest Star In The Sky Achievement
- Planet Coaster – How to Create Queues in Small Spaces