In this guide i will show you how you can duplicate your crates. I recommend to use no mods because they will increase the load times of the game.
Other Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 Guides:
How to Duplicate
- Start the game and play until you have a crate inside your inventory, then save and go back to the main menu.
- Use Alt+Tab to switch to the desktop, now open the start menu, type “%appdata%” in the search field and press enter.
- In the opened window you’re in the folder called “Roaming”, you have to go back to the “AppData” folder by pressing the return key.
- Here you open the “LocalLow” folder, find and open the “Red Dot Games” folder, inside them the “Car Mechanic Simulator 2018” folder and there you find the profiles.
- Look for the folder that was changed the last and open it.
- Scroll down until you find the “inventory.dat”, right click on it with your mouse, open the properties and change the file to read only.
- Now go back into your game and load the profile.
- When you’re in the garage you put the crate in the warehouse.
- Save and return to the main menu and load the profile again, now you have the crate inside your warehouse and inventory and can repeat it.
But don’t forget to change the read only property of the inventory.dat back when you want to play the game normal again.
Here you have an inventory.dat file that comes with 3 crates. But remember to create a backup of your original inventory.dat before you use replace it.