Rating productivity, index of reproduction: daily consumption and revenues.
Results and Conclusions
- It is a fairly laborious activity. To have an high and constant productivity, means provide the animals all the food needed and provide constant cleaning.
- Providing water, straw, grass, silage/hay and energy food you’ll get milk, liquid and solid manure (milk as a function of productivity).
- More animals and greater productivity means better reproduction index: birth new animal faster.
Recommended for You
- Farming Simulator 17 – Sowing and Fertilization
- Farming Simulator 17 – How to Make Money with Silage Bales
- Farming Simulator 17 – Fields Yield
- Farming Simulator 17 – How to Transport Large Amounts of Fertilizer and Seed in Bulk
- Farming Simulator 17 – Boxing and Loading Root Crops with the Grimme 24-60