Simple guide on how to get all achievements and collectibles in Episode 1.
Other TWD Guides:
- All Achievements and Collectibles (Episode 2).
- All Collectibles (Episode 3).
- All Achievements and Collectibles (Episode 4).
Episode 1 – Achievements in Chronological Order
Tickle Monster – (Missable)
When Clementine is looking where the Piano sound is coming from and she finds AJ and Louis, You will have an option to tickle AJ. Choose that and that will unlock the achievement.
Nothing Wasted – (Missable)
When you get asked for help to deal with the walkers outside the walls, Louis will show you how it’s done by killing a walker with a trap, you need to do the same thing by using all 4 traps to kill walkers. (Don’t knife any of them only use the traps).
Social Butterfly – (Kind of missable)
When you tell AJ to apologize to Marlon he won’t do it until you talk to more people so you’re going to need to talk to everyone around the courtyard.
- Ruby, alone by the fireplace.
- Violet & Tenn by the graves.
- Mitch & Willy, whittling wood into a spear.
- Louis & Omar, by the cooking pot.
- Aasim, writing in his chronicle book.
End of the Road – Complete Act 1 (Unmissable)
Good Girl – (Missable)
Start of Act 2, Rosie (The Dog) comes in the door and scares you and AJ, then Marlon comes in and tells you not to be scared and to trust him. (TRUST HIM!)
Now this is where achievements get split into the two timelines you choose one of, you’ll have to restart to get all of them. (Go fishing with Brody & Vi / Go hunting with Louis and Aasim)
Lost Love – (Missable)
When you enter the cabin to get spears, you’re going to need to check on AJ so he can ask you about the artwork on the wall.
Upstream – (Missable)
When you go out of the cabin to talk to Violet, you need to spear 3 fishes in a row. (The first one is easy and slow, the second fish is faster, the third fish IS A LOT FASTER. Just be patient and hit them all)
Where’s the Candy? – (Missable)
You need to hang out with Louis and hit the trapped walker, you’re going to have three shots and you must hit all of them to get the achievement.
Rabbit Season – (Missable)
You need to hang out with Aasim to hunt rabbits with the bow, you need to shoot two rabbits. (the grown adults)
Fitting In – Complete Act 2 (Unmissable)
Scavenger – (Missable)
Get all the six collectibles in this episode to get this achievement. (I posted the collectibles below)
To Make It Look Nice – (Missable)
At the beginning of Act 3 when Clem and AJ return to their beds. Place all the six collectibles in this episode to get this achievement.
Protector – Complete Act 3 (Unmissable)
Episode 1 – Collectibles
There are 4 collectibles in this act.
1. Deer Head – Right at the beginning when you leave the car, don’t enter the house go on the far end side of the house to get this collectible.
2. Fake Flowers – When you enter the school listening to where the piano sound is coming from, there’s stairs. Check behind the stairs to find this collectible.
3. Real Flowers – Before dinner when you’re getting AJ to apologize, go to the end of this hallway on the far right side of the building to find this collectible.
4. AJ’s Drawing – When this conversation pops up, ignore the screenshot you can make any choice you want and still get the drawing regardless.
There are 2 collectibles in this act.
5. Cat Skull – There are two instances of this collectible depending on who you went with.
If you went with Violet and Brody then you’ll find this collectible inside the cabin with the spears on top of the fireplace.
If you went with Louis and Aasim then you’ll find this collectible laying in the grass in the direction of the screenshot.
6. Tenn’s Drawing – When you’re sitting at the table with Tenn, You’ll have to agree to have him draw you.
None except for placing all of what you collected in your room.
Recommended for You
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season – All Achievements and Collectibles (Episode 2)
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season – All Achievements and Collectibles (Episode 4)
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season – All Collectibles (Episode 3: Broken Toys)
- The Walking Dead: 400 Days – How to Get the Best Ending