How to find Okri’s Hideout in the Pit level and complete that challenge.
Other WV2 Guides:
- All Tomes and Grimoires (Video Guide).
- Advanced Guide for Progression and Leveling.
- Basics of Melee Combat.
- Tips and Basic Concepts for Newcomers.
- Eagle-Eye View Guide (Shadows Over Bogenhafen DLC).
To complete Okri’s Secret Stash Challenge, you need to push 10 hidden switches that are scattered around the Pit district. Follow next images to find them and open the door to the secret stash.
We’ll begin in the market area.
Heres the first switch.
Right near the first one, you needto jump over a stone wall and then you’ll se 2nd switch on the wall left from the arch.
Go through market arean again until you’ll see the Pit district. Turn right and cross the bridge.
Jump to the balcony and move forward.
3rd one is behind this box.
Go back like shown on the picture and move forward.
The 4th switch will be behind the house that you can move through.
continiue moving forward and then turn left to the small alleyway.
Behind this tiny box is 5th one.
Jump down and turn right.
Move forward and then turn left to go down again.
Turn left and move to the town wall.
Turn left again and you’ll see a bunch of boxes, the 6th switch is behind them.
Turn back and follow the way shown on pictures, we need to go down the sewer for 7th switch.
Go up the stairs and turn left into the small tunnel. In the end of that tunnel you’ll see 7th switch near the ceiling.
Now you need to back track a little bit. Follow the images.
Undet that wooden walkway you’ll find 8th switch.
Go back to the place where you turned left to the wooden walkway and go futher into the street.
Turn right and then left and go up the stairs, you’ll find a lot of tents on your right as soon as you’ll get upstairs.
Climb the ladder.
Walk on the edge and get to the baclony.
Heres the 9th switch, 1 more to go!
Switch #10 and Secret Stash Location
Now get down and turn right and then right.
Go forward and then turn right, in the corner you’ll see a box, climb on him and push 10th switch.
Now get back to the stairs that you’ve been on, when you were going to the 9th switch.
Go down the stairs and turn right and right again.
Theres a opened basement right behind this tree, you’ve done it!
Recommended for You
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – All Tomes and Grimoires (War Camp)
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Last Respects / Zingler’s Bones and Where to Bury Them
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Gutter Runner’s Secret Stash Challenge
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Scrivener Challenge Guide (Back to Ubersreik DLC)
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – All Tomes and Grimoires (Righteous Stand / Athel Yenlui / Against The Grain)