This guide will go over the various console commands you can use in offline games.
Using the Console
To open the console, press the ~ key on your keyboard (the key above the Tab key). The console supports autocomplete by pressing tab. Starting to type a command, it will suggest a matching command and you can press Tab to complete it. Type help in the console to view a list of commands.
Here are a list of useful commands to use in offline play.
- Help: Displays all the commands.
- Kill yourname: Kill yourself if you get lost in deep space.
- God: Take no damage.
- SuperJetPack number: Sets your jetpack force to given number. 50 is a good setting.
- AdminMode: Lets you zoom out and pan around the game world. Exit by typing the command again, or by middle-mouse clicking which will teleport your avatar to your cursor.
- SaveServer filename: Save all the ships and your player to disk.
- LoadServer filename: Load all ships and your player from disk. (Might want to use DeleteAllShips first).
- GiveInfiniteResources: Give your player infinite building resources.
- SetServerWideInfiniteResources: Give everything in the game infinite resources, ships won't use fuel and you can build whatever you like. Note that a ship would still need one fuel tank of the appropriate type to work.