A guide to choosing the right enchanted amulet and bewitched weapon to suit your needs.
Other Strange Brigade Guides:
- All Collectible Locations Guide (Jars, Letters, Relics and Cats).
- Guide to Unlockable Weapons.
- Guide to Score Attack.
- Horde Mode Guide.
- Gameplay Tips.
- Enemy Guide.
By the power of Ra! An abundance of amulets, a spectacle of special weapons! But what do they all do?
Each of the characters in Strange Brigade has four unique abilities associated with the amulets they wield. Besides their starting ability, these must be unlocked by collecting sets of relics scattered throughout the game. You can check your progress by looking in your journal, on the main Campaign menu.
Special weapons can be found in chests. There will be a fee to open these, but as long as you have the gold, you can keep trying your luck to find just the right gun for you.
Curse of the Mummy's Tomb
- Pulls an enemy in then aim and launch them as an explosive.
Daze of Heaven
- Grabs an enemy with a tether which lifts and slams them into the ground.
Raging Bull of Apis
- Attack with powerful punches, while protected from some damage.
Thoth's Angry Automaton
- Automatically targets and destroys enemies within range.
Blazing Wrath of Ra
- Leap into the air and slam down, clearing an area around you.
- Creates a laser between you and an enemy. Enemies that contact the beam are destroyed.
Heavy Ka Impact
- Electrocutes enemies, then creates a blast around them.
Shu's Chilling Touch
- Blasts ice in a straight line ahead of you, freezing your enemies.
Prof. Archimedes de Quincey
- Summon a scarab swarm that homes in on enemies.
- Summons a decoy that stands for several seconds attracting enemies before exploding.
Divine Poultry Punishment
- Temporarily turns enemies withing range into chickens.
Set’s Cruel Pleasures
- A lightning attack that spreads through a group of enemies.
- A powerful shoulder barge, which sends your foe flying, before exploding.
Call of Seteki
- Summons friendly undead for several seconds, forming a very good decoy as enemies are preferentially attracted to them.
Deadly Eye of Horus
- Six rapid headshots dispatch nearby enemies.
Soul on Fire
- Turns a selected enemy into a walking bomb.
These instruments of devastation are especially useful when facing crowds of armoured adversaries. A launcher of explosive scarabs, an extremely accurate crossbow, and a formidable flamethrower.
- Ammo: 1/8
- Ammo: 1/12
- Ammo: 100/00
Put some distance between you and the shambling skels with a scoped rifle that will punch daylight through multiple enemies.
- Ammo: 42/00
- Ammo: 27/00
- Ammo: 24/00
Sometimes you find yourself overwhelmed, up-close and too-personal with the dread undead. When a regular shotgun isn't quite the ticket, you need one with something extra. The Krakatoa sprays fire, even at a distance, and the Shockgun smites your foes with lightning. The Blunderbuss has no extra status effect, unless you count "into little bits".
- Ammo: 1/20
- Ammo: 2/18
- Ammo: 12/00
More miraculous munitions for your alliterative armoury! In confined spaces, the Ricochet Rifle will send shots bouncing around - especially crafty when facing enemies carrying shields. The Chill Burster, meanwhile, freezes enemies in their tracks, and the Twin Shooter deals damage doubly. Finally the Audley Full Auto is, well just try it - we're sure you'll enjoy it.
- Ammo: 120/00
Audley Full Auto
- Ammo: 90/00
- Ammo: 90/00
- Ammo: 150/00