Other Dead Frontier 2 Guides:
- You can use your car as a personal stash.
- If you are queing up with some friends, aproach to them and press “E” by default, a small menu will appear, after that go to “Send offer”, u can put there some items you dont need (up to 10 i think) in order to have another stash. Although, be advised: those items will only be able to be recovered by going to the city in which the trade was made.
- You can use the car as soon as you start the game, don’t be fooled by the “damaged” parts, what they mean is that your car will require new replacements in order to use less resources, such as gas, food and water.
- Item Scaling is: Common < Superior < Rare < Epic.
- Right now 8/9/18 the most valuable items on the market are meds, ammo and weapons.
- Against a single zombie:try to make your distance and use the melee strong attack, if the zombie is stunned, repeat.
- Against a crowd of zombies: try to use your firearms or approach carefully and do some ,melee basic attacks.
- You can one hit kill the parasites(those small “worms” that some zombies drop when killed) in any city, it doesn’t matters if you are on a LVL 20 zone.
- All fire weapons are equally noisy.
- You can cheese a crowd on small rooms running in circles around the furniture, it’s a good technique to take zombies one by one and it also works with bosses.
- When you aim ,there is a small ammount of time in which your character is inaccurate, dont shoot while this is happening, shots will probably miss even if you are face to face. How do you know when to shoot?: aim at the objective until the crosshair cant be any smaller,that is the most precise u can be, that time depends on what weapon you are using. There are skills that improve this time (rifle expert, pistol expert,etc.)
Recommended Skills for New Players
- Looting: right now it is op, it will grant you the possibilty to loot faster ,as well as getting higher quality items. Pairing this with some clothes with looting bonuses, will result in you having an insane pickup rate of superior, rare or even epic items.
I managed to have 50% of getting rare items 40% superior and 20% epic with just Looting II (and the clothes).
- Sprint: i like to use it when im completely surronded, since as soon as i press shift the character will instantly run at full speed, really important on high level cities, since it is really common to see zombies charging at you.
- Dodge: if used correctly, you will ignore 100% of the incoming damage, despite being attacked by multiple enemies, it works with minibosses too. Not sure ’bout bosses.
- Kicking: as it says you can now kick, this is really good with quick reflexes and Sprint. The kick stuns zombies and it is perfect to make a escape if you ran out of stamina and dodge.
- Stealth: you can now crouch and be more quiet. zombies should take more time to detect you. I suggest to almost ALWAYS use it with melee, and, like i said before, all firearms do the same noise.
When you are stealthing u can now land critical attacks on zombies, i believe it is base damage X5 but im not sure.
Be the first to comment