In this guide we are going to show you not only how to get the Dirty Coin in the demo, if you haven’t already, but also proof that it is passed to the main game.
Here is How
All you have to do is go ahead and install Resident Evil 7 / Biohazard 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour, which is basically the demo that came out before the main game. After you do that you should follow this guide on how to get that pesky little coin.
The Fastest Way to 100% Get the Dirty Coin
If you did everything right, before you launch a new game of Resident Evil 7 the following message appears: “Item obtained in demo has been added to the Item Box in the main game.”
Recommended for You
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – All Antique Coin Locations
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – Tips and Tricks for Getting Started
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – All the Weapons and Where to Find Them
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – Jack’s 55th Birthday (Advanced Map Guide) + SS-Rank Videos
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – All Mr. Everywhere Statuette’s Locations (Mr. Nowhere Achievement)