I'm gonna keep this as short as possible to let you at least know how every operators work. Don't expect any in-depth stuff from this at all. This is aimed for beginners that's still learning the basics of the game.
- He can blowtorch through reinforced walls to make small holes to peek and shoot through.
- Try to catch him offguard while he's burning a hole with his torch.
- He's Overpowered.
- When you see a timer on the top of your screen counting down quickly find a safe spot to hide.
- Once the timer goes off, don't move unless you're getting shot at or you're sure they've found you.
- If you move while his ability is active, you position will be revealed.
- Her boost's area of effect is global.
- Her boost gives her teammates 25 shield, Movement speed and Recoil Reduction.
- If her teammates are injured, her boost revives the injured teammate.
- She can make phone calls to everyone on the defender's team to give out their location.
- She can have access to the defender's cameras after interacting with a dead defender operator.
- Her phone call doesn't work on Echo.
- She can fire concussion grenades that temporaily deafen the defenders, also causing them to be half-blind and experience dizzying effects.
- She can fire grenades similar to impact grenades to open holes through breachable surfaces.
- She can recover really quickly from concussion effects.
- She can throw a flashbang, except that it flashes several times in a row.
- She can also stick her flashbang on breachable surfaces. Flashing enemies on the other side.
- She won't get blinded by her own flashbang.
- He can trace defender's footprints.
- He can reveal defender's identity and location by scanning their footprints
- Mute jammers disables his ability to track footprints.
- Hibana can break through reinforced walls with her pellets.
- Her pellets opens a small rectangular hole but she can fire several of them to make a larger hole.
- Bandit's shock wire or Mute jammers can disable and destroy the pellets.
- Fires a bolt that deals damage to defenders in area of effect.
- He can also fire a smoke grenade.
- He can't make a headshot with his crossbow.
- He can place a bulletproof shield on top of his weapon.
- When he's aiming with his sight's, the shield will protect his head from headshots.
- Blackbeard + Crouch + Highground = Profit.
- His shotgun can shoot through non-reinforced walls, floors and ceilings.
- With that being said, don't stay near breachable surfaces.
- Master of wallbangs.
- His hammer can be used to break through breachable walls and floors.
- His hammer can also be used to destroy deployables.
- He's vulnerable while using his hammer, since it takes so long for him to take and swing it.
- He can throw an EMP grenade to disable any electronic devices in range.
- This includes Cameras, Sights, Pulse's heartbeat sensor, and even Vigil's ability.
- Focking laser sights.
- She can use breaching rounds to break through breachable surfaces.
- Breaching rounds can be used to destroy deployable shields or barbed wires.
- Bandit's shock wire and Jager's ADS can destroy her breaching rounds.
- His exothermic charge can break through reinforced walls, very loudly.
- He's vulnerable while placing an exothermic charge.
- Bandit's shock wire and Mute jammers can disable and destroy his exothermic charge.
- Grenades and Well placed Nitro cells can ruin his day.
- He's vulnerable from behind.
- He won't get knocked back by melee attacks effectively if he extends his shield.
- Her drones can deal damage to enemies, deployables and cameras.
- Mute's gonna leave the game.
- Her drones can't jump.
- His flash shield can be used to temporaily blind defenders.
- Unlike any other shields, he can sprint with his shield up.
- Mute jammers can disable his flash shield's active if he's in the area of effect.
- She can scan for electronic devices.
- This includes Bomb and Biohazard Containers. (Objectives in Bomb and Secure Area).
- She can't detect gadgets that don't run on power. Such as Frost's welcome mats.
- He can place Cluster Charges on breachable surfaces, popping grenades to the other side.
- It can injure and kill defenders on the other side, also destroying deployables.
- Infamous for killing hostages.
- His scope comes with thermal sights, allowing him to see enemies more clearly.
- His scope can see through smokes.
- Her shield is extendable, like Montagne's.
- But unlike Montagne, she can be knocked back slightly with melee attacks.
- She can't shoot while she's holding her shield, but her shield can slow and deal damage.
- He can place cameras.
- His cameras can be used to shoot targets.
- His cameras can't be destroyed by gunfire or melee hits. But can be destroyed by Sledge hammer.
- She can place clones of herself.
- Shooting the clone will reveal the attacker.
- The same goes if attackers tried walking through the clone.
- Vigil can use his ability to be invisible from cameras and drones.
- However, his footsteps can still be heard.
- Interference border will appear around the edge of the camera screen if Vigil is invisible but nearby.
- She can throw concussion mines that works like Zofia's concussion grenades.
- Her mines are quite small, so they aren't easy to find.
- Ela herself can also recover from concussion effects really quickly.
- He can place poison darts on floors, that's so small it's almost invisible.
- Poison darts deal damage per second and causes the attack to lose the ability to run.
- The effect ends after the attacker pull out the dart from his leg.
- She can place one-sided-mirrors that are also bulletproof.
- Banned in almost every game in competitive play. (Tournaments).
- Be careful if she placed her mirror beside a breachable wall, she will shoot you through it.
- Defender's version of Twitch
- His drone can hover and stick on ceilings.
- His drones can temporaily cause dizzying effects to enemies in range.
- While her ability is active, her footsteps are really quiet.
- She can injure her target then interact with him/her to execute him/her.
- After executing her target, all the attacking operators and position will be revealed.
- She can place cameras.
- 1440p HD cameras running with constant 300 FPS and 0.1 m/s ping.
- She can break a barricade and throw her camera outside the objective building for spawnpeek.
- Her welcome mat can immediately injure an attacker that stepped on it.
- But her welcome mat is really huge and easy to notice.
- She will most likely place them behind deployable shields and below barbed wires to hide it.
- His jammers can disable any electronic devices in range.
- Because of how loud his jammers are to drones, Mute's existance can be revealed by attackers before the match even starts.
- Try destroying the jammer that's disabling your device, but make sure nones around to kill you.
- He can deploy poisonous smoke that deals damage in the affected area.
- Including his own teammates, but not himself.
- What's in the canister?
- He can place reinforced barricades instead of wooden barricades.
- Reinforced barricades take 12 melee hits to break instead of 3.
- A hole around the size of bullet hole is made after hitting reinforced barricades with melee hits.
- He can scan for heartbeats through walls, ceilings and floors.
- In short, he's map hacking.
- His own heartbeat also goes down to 0 if he fails miserably.
- His stim pistol can heal allies or himself.
- If a teammate is injured, he can use it to revive him from a distance.
- He can also revive himself with the stim pistol.
- Place an armor pack for the whole team.
- Teammates with armor will take reduced damage from bodyshots.
- Attackers can steal your armor pack, so make sure it's empty or just destroy it if neccessary.
- His ADS can disable all grenades thrown into the device's line of sight.
- EMP grenades will still disable ADS if it's thrown in range and at ADS's blind spot.
- Roam god.
- Place shock wires on reinforced walls or barbed wires.
- Anyone interacting with the shocked walls or wires will be damaged.
- Shock wires also destroys devices, Including your teammates devices.
- Deploys mounted LMG that melts anyone walking into line of sight.
- His LMG also has a bulletproof glass blocking headshots.
- Attackers will kneel down and pray everytime they see him.
- His traps deal damage to attackers that walked past.
- Peeking sideways of a door is a great way to check for his traps.
- Because a real hunter always watches where he steps.