A quick way to gain 100% achievements in MMA Simulator.
- Create a new game, make sure you set your start money to something that's well over $1000000. This should give you the achievement Big Pockets.
- Next, click Manage Equipment on the Gym tab. Add 10 to all Equipments (Strength, Stamina, Coordination) and click Buy. This should give you the achievement Equipment Master
- While you're at it, click Manage Size and add as many rooms as you can and then click Expand, I did 9 in total. You're expenditure will be sufficiently increased and you'll get the Big Spender achievement.
- Next, go to the Options tab on the left and click Create Fighter, make whatever alterations you want or none at all and click Create. You'll now have the Creator achievement.
- Finally, to get the Champion achievement, you'll need to win a championship in any division. To do this, simply just upgrade what you can, skip through days on the Mail tab until you get offered contracts for fight dates and make sure you train your fighters. You can literally do this in 5-10 minutes if you realise what they need to work on via sparring and adjusting their training towards this, just like in real life. I got the achievement in May randomly while generating event results but my fighters where winning multiple times before this, so keep that in mind, keep an eye on them and if you've got even the slightest idea of how management games work, you should have no problems getting this one pretty quickly.