- All Legendary Animal Locations.
- All Dreamcatchers Locations (Secret Reward).
- All Minigames Locations (Poker, Blackjack, Five Finger Fillet and Dominoes).
- All Jack Hall Gang Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- All Poisonous Trail Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- All High Stakes Treasure Map Locations and Solutions.
- Cigarette Card Set Locations.
All Legendary Fish Locations Guide
There are a total of 13 Legendary Fish that you need to catch for the "Fisher of Fish" stranger mission in Red Dead Redemption 2. You also need all legendary fish to get 100% game completion.
Stranger / Jeremy Gill Location
The fish require special lures in order to catch them. These lures can be bought from the fishing supplies shop in the Bayou for $20 each, You cannot catch the legendary fish without these lures.
The legendary fish take some time to reel in, espcially the big ones. The absolute best way is to keep pulling back on the left stick and reeling in when the fish isn't moving, and when it is splashing about, just don't press anything.
You also need to mail each one of the fish in order for it to count as one of the 13.
Legendary Bullhead Catfish
Legendary Chain Pickerel
Legendary Largemouth Bass
Legendary Large Sturgeon
Legendary Longnose Gar
Legendary Redfin Pickerel
Legendary Rock Bass
Legendary Smallmouth Bass
Legendary Sockeye Salmon
Legendary Steelhead Trout
All Legendary Fish