When there's some confusion to what you should be doing to progress, there are some mistakes you'll want to avoid and get the most out of the 2 days of VIP as it gives you extra coins when playing games while the other things only give you hearts. Tending to needs = Affection = EXP = What you need to bring a girl to the next relationship stage.
How to Get As Far As Possible
When a girls need is maxed you can't get any Affection from it anymore but you can still get coins and gems from games.
- Take priority in playing games so you'll be rich and maxing out the lust bar gives you progress in achievements for free gems, unless your Happiness is maxed or you need to work on their "Daily Wish" then get Affection in the other needs first so you can still get Affection.
- Take item priority on your newest girl and befriend them as that is the only way to befriend them.
Only use gems on the consumables you need in the shop for the "Level up requirements" or you won't be able to level up.
When your girls reach Lv 3 their Affection will be capped and you'll have "Level up requirements" that you need to do first before you can level them up.
- Don't waste any purchasable resources on Mary (1st girl) to attempt to speed her leveling since one of her "level up requirements" is 3 daily game tasks which takes 3 days so she will likely be at max cap easily for a while if you've been logging in daily.
- You can get a free time warp of sleep time if the demon girl (by clicking on her face) appears on the left as you put a girl to sleep (seems random or i'm guessing she stops appearing for maybe a week after you've done it like 5 times).
Generally you want to play games instead of poking to gain affection.
- Each poke you give a gives you +2 affection, +2 happiness, -2 energy. I still think Playing games is better as you still want the coins while you have VIP, unless you have a poking task since 26 energy = 26 affection (with pokes) and 25 energy = 47-86 affection (depending on the total star amount).
- Even if a girl is at max happiness you can still gain affection through gifts.