This guide is here to show you all the collectibles in the Samurai Chapter of the Story Mode.
Other For Honor Guides:
Chapter 3.1 – Duty
Konnichiwa and congratulations, you’re still alive – well done.
Duty is a medium-sized and fairly open map that is divided into two parts by a point-of-no-return cutscene. It may or may not be a bridge, we can’t say. We will neither confirm or deny any rumors or allegations about said Schrödingers bridge’s relations to any river or stream called Kwai
Anyways.. In the usual start-of-the-level-fashion, gently (or wildly, whichever you prefer) swing the camera around to find the first two.
Before heading down the tutorialstairs, you can satisfy a fifth of all your pot-breaking needs to the left.
After the tutorial stuff, the first few objectives forces you to run up and down the streets (or rooftops if you prefer) anyway – so in no particular yes-it’s-quite-possible-I-did-go-left order:
Not pictured: A bridge.
Note: Second image contains 2 observables. And because I’m a dumbass, there were some pots where the cursor is pointing in the third image.
For the second part of the map, feel free to roam around and get the delicious collectibles before you go to this next-to-last objective:
Note: The existence of POTS up the stairs to the left of that tree must be remedied!
That’s it, all done, enjoy the QTE.
Chapter 3.2 – Thinning The Herd
We are back at the swamp and that mean trees. trees and more trees making it kinda difficult to give directions but now theres 3 bases: Red, Yellow and Blue so it would be more easier.
1) This one its near you spawn guarded by some generic soldiers.
2) We back where you spawn and go straight to a hollow tree, it will lead to a gate with the observable and you first target.
3) In the place where you meet the female kensei, look at the statue and next to it some breakables.
4) Now we go to the next Daimyo at the Yellow base, here its only one breakable.
5) After killing the fattie and leaving his base to you next target look for a bell, you can see it from the yellow base exist.
6) Oh the oldies, if you remember 2.5 this gonna be even easier, its the same watchtower where the zerker was jailed.
7) In direction to you last target go to the destroyed ship and then go to the docks for the last breakables.
Thats it, now you are the last Daimyo.
Chapter 3.3 – Picking Up The Pieces
Seeing as we’re all too familiar with the mire now, without further ado:
Note: There’s two in this one, pots to the left and an observable smack dead center
Note: The next two are right next to each other, depending on which way you came.
Same gate as above, pots in the weeds on the left there (SWIDT?)
Easy peasy, citrus fruit squeezy.
If you’ve got problems with the fights, you might the fire arrows that respawn mighty useful.
Chapter 3.4 – Unity
Paper walls, they said.
This level is linear, but awesome because you’re fighting with a god damn elephant.
But I digress..
Starting off, swing baby, swing before you run towards the objective marker and the second observable.
Coming through to the courtyard, go left and give the pack of soldiers a peek and a click.. Don’t worry – you don’t have to fight them.
Taking a left turn or two will net you a pot of steel, and another observable once.
You’ve realized I lied to you just now. The observable is visible from the middle of the yard.
Bygones be bygones, moving on you can’t miss these two.
Unlike this one, which you’ll find outside the window the burgerman was guarding.
Coming up to the checkpoint, this one is easy to overlook, but you can get it after jumping down anyways.
After having your way with the elephant, you’ll see these two.
Now – remember the game teaching you the mechanics of paper walls? As you can se-
As I was saying, I’ve cleverly pre-removed such a wall, thus revealing stuff we want.
And last, but missable if you’re dumb like me and go right, up the left side is the last piece of the pots
Now go forth and slay!
Chapter 3.5 – Honor
Ashfeld is, according to both our protagonist and our narrator, a lawless land where the strong prey on the weak. Not unlike Detroit.
The level is a two-parter, starting off in the circular forest of Ashfeld and ending in the derelict cathedral you might recognize from multiplayer.
Both parts have a point-of-no-return each, so to make this more picture-y and less word-y.
From the start, follow the right path up and do the objectives along the way.
Then, from this point, cut straight across.
To these two; from here, go out to the left.
To this little thing (bob and weave, bob and weave!)
Follow the edge to the stone fortress, still bobbing and weaving.
With the patrols dead, this is the last few before going into the castle.
Grab this during the event, which ends with part of of the level.
The point-of-no-return on this part of the level is the objective itself, so lets take Momiji and her knee for a brisk, long walk.
At the start, grab this and go down left down the ladder.
Kill things, break stuff and look at ♥♥♥♥, before you
Head straight on through the other side of this doorway (SWIDT?)
After you’ve killed stuff, shouted a bit on Momiji for being in the way, go back up to start and go right, outside to your right you’ll find this tree.
And behind that horde of evil men who stole your teddy which is why they all have to die, there are pots that those men made – so they too have to die.
Now back the way you came and around to the front of the cathedral, there’s a looky thing and a breakybob.
All’s well that ends well, the last two pickey-upey-majigs are right at the objective marker.
Enjoy the slaughter and the loot, and we’ll meet for the climactic ending!
Chapter 3.6 – Apollyon
This level it really straight forward, but one might miss the obvious with all the “Hey I’m gonna stop Apollyon, there’s no time for this nonsense”.
1) Just take a look at those armies, you can’t miss it.
2) Next, move to the objective zone where you need to destroy two catapults. Before scaling the statue theres a breakable and the statue is an observable. As you get up on the same level as the catapults, go to the middle and look at the bottom of the “chapel” roof, then up to Apollyon’s citadel.
3) From the catapult closest to the starting position, look up and towards the citadel for a banner on a destroyed wall.
4) This one is found right before entering the next objective.
5) Breakable in the area where you repel Apollyon’s forces, can’t miss it.
6) Moving on up you’ll see this impossible-to-miss breakable, and to your right an observable.
7) We will miss you Oni Chewbacca! After he opens the gates to Apollyon’s tower, there’s a breakable and an observable.
8) Climbing the flaming tower, where you fight the first Apollyon General, you might be interested in that big green emblem.
9) Last breakable is unmissable right next to the Conqueror.
All Collectible Locations in One Video Guide
Written by Nacho!
Recommended for You
- For Honor – All Collectible Locations (Observables & Breakables) – Vikings Campaign
- For Honor – All Collectible Locations (Observables & Breakables) – Knights Campaign
- For Honor – How to Easily Complete Orders
- For Honor – Basic Guide
- For Honor – Orochi Guide (How to Use and Counter the Samurai Effectively)