Other W:V2 Guides:
- Scrivener Challenge Guide (Back to Ubersreik DLC).
- Horn of Magnus Tomes / Grimoires / Secrets.
- Garden of Morr Tomes / Grimoires.
- Gutter Runner’s Secret Stash Challenge.
- Garden of Morr Rune.
Grandmother Zingler’s Bones
To get the Bones will require a small jump puzzle. Starting just after you go through the first tomb, and the area opens up, get to the stairs shown.
After this, jump to the wall around the pillar and to the left. This is really the hardest part of the entire achievement.
Follow the wall, and jump to the tomb. The best way to make this jump is to not try to strafe, just stay slightly to the right and jump straight to the tomb platforms.
Once here, make a simple jump to the pillar, then to the crate on the wall. Pick up the bones, and continue the level for some time.
Bury the Bones
After going through the level for some time, you’ll come across this drop.
Past this, you’ll find a grave yard which loops back on itself, spiraling upward. As soon as you enter, you’ll see a ladder to your left. Instead of climbing this, go to the left of the ladder to a hole in the wall. This is where you can bury Zingler’s Bones.
If you’ve hit the hedge maze, you’ve gone to far.
Recommended for You
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Garden of Morr Tomes / Grimoires
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Gutter Runner’s Secret Stash Challenge
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Garden of Morr Rune Puzzle
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Horn of Magnus Tomes / Grimoires / Secrets
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Scrivener Challenge Guide (Back to Ubersreik DLC)