If you like to build settlements in the Fallout 4, then you should know about build size cap. Using only two console commands, we can easily bypass it!
How to create unlimited building size
- Enter the console.
- Left-click on the workshop (id should appear at the top center).
- Type these two commands in, pressing Enter after each one.
setav 349 3675555555.00
setav 34B 3675555555.00
Recommended for You
- Fallout 4 – How to Unlock Robot Parts (Console Commands)
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Guard Dog Companions Location (Mishka, Gracie, Duke)
- Fallout 4: Nuka-World – All Hidden Cappy Locations
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All The Islander’s Almanac Magazine Issue Locations
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – VIM Power Armor Paint Job