Maps of all levels in Dead by Daylight.
- The north is pointing in the direction where during the mapping, I saw the moon (Now it can be somewhere else).
- One grid is equal to one piece of the wall border.
- Squares on the map are places where it spawns structure. structure spawns rotated in different directions.
- Small square within a square is a high structure (walls).
- A small hill in the square is a low structure that may appear in this square (hills, woods and stones and other small objects with pallets).
- Bas on the square means Killer Shack.
- M.B. on the square means main building of the map.
- The road means empty space reminiscent of path.
- Wood or tower on the square is the place where Stacks of wood or tower spawn (macmillan estate only).
- Bus or track on the square is the place where the magic bus, truck or excavator spawn (autohaven wreckers only).
- Tree or track on the square is the place where tree or combine spawn (coldwind farm only).
- In the empty space around the pieces appear: small walls, trees, stones and exit door. On Haddonfield appears picnic tables.
- Marking on the "buffer zone" means an exit door that always appear in that spot.
The Macmillan Estate
Ironworks of Misery
Azarov's Resting Place
Drawing car in the square is a chunk with a pile of cars.
Crotus Prenn Asylum
Killer Shack appears at random on one of the fields of high structures.
H means home. Basement always shows up at Myers's House. Road is the main road in the midst of map.
The Pale Rose
Most of the map is in the trough. First "buffer zone" is above the center of the map. In this zone can spawn generators or trap door. The second "buffer zone" is the change in the level difference. In both zone trees and stones, plus boats and boxes can spawn. Killer Shack is on the hill. Around there are tree trunks and reed.
M.B. - Big Boat
Léry's Memorial Institute
- R - sqaure where bathrom, waiting room or ICU room can appear.
- Basement can appear either in M.B. or librar.
- In Long Room can be either: waiting room or ICU room.
- In the corridors, between rooms, obstacles can be found.
- *1 - An example of how the exit door looks like, which may appear at the end of any of the corridor.
Written by Kacpe7121.