Other ROE Guides:
- Basic Tips and Tricks.
- Case No.001 Vampire in the Snow.
- Case No.002 White Angel.
- Case No.003 Woman With a Goat's Head.
- Case No.004 The Red Lamb.
- Case No.005 The Dismembered Boy.
- Case No.006 Silent Prophet.
Case No.007 - Night in Dione
1. The towers at Fort Tyrfing are so damn tall, and they're guarded by guards loaded with guns all the time, at least before the snowstorm came.
At the higher tower.
2. There are many watchtowers around Fort Tyrfing, the one next to Sober Village often intercepts villagers that crossed the line "by accident".
You will see a lot of people firing from here.
3. There was once a helicopter that went out of control and got shot down at the south of Fort Tyrfing, that area is now guarded by the military, the military always has a lot of mysteries.
It's in that location.
Inside left tent.