Short guide on how to obtain the achievements of Himno.
- It’s Not Over Yet– Falls into the water for the first time.
- We Ascend?– Explore new terrain above 600 meters.
- New Hope– Light 30 torches in one playthrough.
- The End?– Reach district 11.
Nothing to say about these. Just stroll around a bit and they’ll unlock by themself.
- And Now, The Key– Reach level 19.
- Hello Little Friend– Release your first Wisp.
- Friends Of The Ruins– Release 25 Wisps.
There’s but 1 reason to level up in Himno: You need a certain level to release wisps. Each wisp will tell you the required level.
Note, that you can level infinitely per district. Collecting the yellow gems is definitely the fastest way, but if you’re only 1-2 levels short of a wisp and don’t want to continue on to the next district, just keep jumping, which rewards you with 2exp per jump, or dashing, for 4exp per execution.
Wisps are those little fellas:
- Like Old Times– Use 15 dash runes.
You need to find and use 15 dash runes for this one. Activating the same rune for 15 times doesn’t do you anything.
The white dash booster aren’t working for this achievement. You need to find these:
- Exploring The Past – Visit 100 districts.
- Still In Shape – Do 5000 jumps.
- The Next Step – Do 2500 dashes.
Well, just keep playing. Took me about 2 hours.