This guide will teach you how to make Vinny’s Classic Milk Steak! A simple recipe, but a great taste! Your customers will be begging for Vinny’s Milk Steak when you put it on your menu!
Other Cooking Simulator Guides:
- How to Run Your Kitchen Smoothly.
- How to Clean Cutting Board.
- How to View Recipes During Cooking.
- Gift Codes.
Paella pan, deep plate and a large plate. These are required for making the Milk Steak!
How to Make
- Step 1: Heat up the paella pan!
- Step 2:
Pour 70 ml of olive oil into the paella pan!
- Step 3: Cut beef chuck into 50g slices!
- Step 4: Fill deep plate with 430 ml of hot water!
- Step 5: Pour all the water into paella pan!
- Step 6: Empty out the paella pan!
- Step 7: Pour 80 ml of olive oil into the paella pan!
- Step 8: Deep fry an eggplant!
- Step 9: 20g of salt and black pepper onto beef chuck!
- Step 10: Cut eggplant into 50g slices!
- Step 11: Put 300g of beef chuck into paella pan!
- Step 12: 10g of thyme, dried into paella pan!
- Step 13: Pour 30 ml of clarified butter into paella pan!
- Step 14: Flip the beef.
- Step 15: What makes this dish special! Pour 250 ml of milk into paella pan!
- Step 16: Were not done yet! Add 200g of horseradish into paella pan!
- Step 17: Put 150g beef chuck and 150g eggplant onto a large plate!
- Final Step: The last but most important step, pour 700 ml of water onto large plate!
You finished making Vinny’s Milk Steak! Now go out there and put some smiles on some faces with this amazing dish!