- Beginner's Guide (Tips and Tricks).
- How to Raise Hero Level Caps.
- Grimoire Equipment Guide.
- Untamed Sanctum Guide.
- How to Upgrade Heroes.
- Hero Fortification Guide.
- Team Assembly Guide.
- Exploration Guide.
- Campaign Guide.
- Affinity Guide.
- Arena Guide.
- Raids Guide.
Powerful Effects Based on Hero Attributes
- There are skills with high ATK that strike multiple enemies, buff skills that provide support to allies in battle, and debuff skills that interfere with enemy attacks.
- Use the right skills at the right time to sway the tide of battle in your favor.
- Heroes have 2 skills. A cooldown is applied when a skill is used.
Using and Presetting Skills
- Tap the icon beneath the hero portrait to activate a skill.
- A cooldown is applied to a skill when used. The skill cannot be used again until the cooldown is over.
- Also, a global cooldown that prevents the usage of all skills is applied immediately after a skill is used.
- The next skill cannot be used until the global cooldown is over.
- You can preset a skill to activate after the global cooldown has ended.
- Preset skills activate immediately when the global cooldown ends.
- You can preset up to 3 skills.
- Chain skills can be used when enemies have been inflicted with certain effects via ally skills.
- The skill icon will show a special effect when a chain skill is activated.
- Use chain skills to deal even more damage, as well as additional special effects.
- Overhit skills can be used when 2 heroes are linked together and placed in the same team.
- Overhit skills are shown on the right side of the screen, and require a set period of time until they are activated.
- Overhit skills have a higher ATK than other skills, and various powerful effects that subdue enemies and grant buffs to allies.
- You can view which heroes can use Overhit skills in the Link Guide.